Duration: 2 hours
Welcome to I love designing shirts
Can only graphic designers make great shirts?
Who to sell the shirts to?
Do I need a website to make sales?
1. Welcome to designing your own shirts!
- Welcome to I love designing shirts!
- What is the primary purpose of this class?
- My number one tip for making a business out of designing shirts.
- What is my favorite part about making wearable designs?
- When to start using online advertising to make sales?
2. Start designing today with no experience!
- Easiest way to get started desiging a first shirt?
- Most painful mistake I have made designing online?
- Thenounproject has graphics for a low cost!
- How I track new ideas and get through writers block.
3. Redbubble vs Teespring vs Cafepress.
- Which website to use for hosting the shirts and making sales?
- Fast design with Teespring.
- Cafepress makes it simple to add a design to many products
- What I use to make custom graphics with Canva and Adobe Creative Cloud.
4. Canva.com tutorial for fast and free designs online! No software download required!
- Welcome to Canva!
- How I made the thumbnail for this class in Canva.
- Realtime Canva design for a shirt with a graphic.
- Uploading and editing the design on Redbubble.
5. Adobe Photoshop basics tutorial.
- Welcome to Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 for amazing designs!
- Making beautiful text fast and basic functions.
- If I can make this design in a few hours you can do anything!
6. Top 10 T Shirt and apparel selling myths busted!
- Top 10 Shirt Selling Myths Busted.
- Myth 1: Is this an easy way to make money online?
- Myth 2: Why not just hire a graphic designer?
- Myth 3: Can I do this without being a graphic designer?
- Myth 4: Are Facebook ads good for making sales?
- Myth 5: Will a great design sell?
- Myth 6: Who to sell to?
- Myth 7: Can a real business be made out of selling merchandise online?
- Myth 8: Is inventory necessary?
- Myth 9: Do you need to print locally?
- Myth 10: Do you need money to start?