Amazon FBA means “Fulfilment By Amazon.” It means that Amazon stores and delivers products that you choose, direct to customers.
And it’s truly game changing for the “make money online” crowd. It has already made a lot of people, very rich.
The benefits of running your own Amazon FBA business:
- You’ll feel great knowing you’re selling real physical products – you’ll even learn how to get them into stores if you want to take your idea further
- You learn truly valuable business skills that you can apply to any future venture
- You’ll sell real tangible items through the world’s biggest distribution platform – a highly resilient business that isn’t subject to online market trends
- You benefit from Amazon’s amazing service (including Prime!) and the trust and recognizability of the brand
- It’s an entirely passive business model – you generate BIG cash while you sleep
- It’s literally endlessly scalable: you just have to invest more of your profits each time to keep growing. And with no limitation on storage or delivery, there’s nothing to stop you going astronomical!
Here’s exactly what you’ll discover in this course:
- How to set up your own product listings on Amazon
- How to choose the right products and calculate pricing and profits
- How to pick products that sell reliably and won’t go out of fashion – every time
- How to create your own brand NEW products, extremely easily
- How to make store listings that get discovered easily
- How to market products, create buzz, and generate sales
- How to get amazing reviews from customers, leading to more visibility and more sales!
- The best strategies for effective market research
- The best tools and tips to help you scale your business
- Common pitfalls to avoid
Amazon FBA is a service provided by Amazon to sellers that can help them to build highly successful reseller businesses far more quickly and effectively than would otherwise be possible.
If you’re an internet marketer and you want to make real money, then the best way to do that is to sell REAL products. And the only place to do that is Amazon.
People still prefer to buy REAL products. That means physical products that they can actually use.
With this step-by-step video course you will discover everything you need to know before starting and launching your own successful Amazon FBA business.
- 5 Amazon FBA Mistakes to Avoid
- 10 Must Have Amazon FBA Tools
- An Introduction to Amazon FBA
- How to Create a Successful WooCommerce Store and Integrate it With Amazon
- How to Find the Sweet Spot When Choosing a Product
- How to Price Your Products
- The Best Place to Find Physical Products to Sell on Amazon
- Top 3 Amazon FBA Tips for New Sellers
- Understanding Your Buyer Persona
- Why Amazon FBA is the Ideal Choice for Your Reselling Business