De beste boeken van afgelopen jaren.
Van de eerste 24 boeken zijn Nederlandse ondertitels
Ben je klaar om de lijst met boeken te zien die ik heb gelezen en die me hebben geholpen mijn persoonlijke leven te transformeren en online succesvol te zijn met mijn bedrijf? Wil je samenvattingen horen van de beste van deze boeken om je te helpen beslissen of je ze wilt lezen? Uitstekend, ik zal je de lijst laten zien van de boeken die ik heb voltooid en die ons vandaag bij elkaar hebben gebracht! Volg de volledige cursus om samenvattingen van de beste van deze boeken te bekijken! Deze boeken staan in de volgorde waarin ik ze heb gelezen met de nieuwste boeken die ik aan het lezen ben onderaan! De krachtigste boeken zijn vetgedrukt weergegeven!
- In the Plex: How Google Thinks, Works, and Shapes Our Lives by Steven Levy.
- Our Iceberg is Melting: Changing and Succeeding Under Any Conditions by John Kotter and Holger Rathgeber.
- Good Boss, Bad Boss: How to Be the Best… and Learn from the Worst by Robert I. Sutton.
- Endgame: The End of The Debt Supercycle And How It Changes Everything by John Mauldin.
- Public Parts: How Sharing in the Digital Age Improves the Way We Work and Live by Jeff Jarvis.
- The Lean Startup: How Today’s Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses by Eric Ries.
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business by Charles Duhigg.
- How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie.
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change by Stephen R. Covey.
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money – That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not by Robert T. Kiyosaki.
- The Personal MBA: Master the Art of Business by Josh Kaufman.
- FREE: The Future of a Radical Price by Chris Anderson.
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich (Expanded and Updated) by Timothy Ferriss.
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It by Michael E. Gerber.
- The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin.
- Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action by Simon Sinek.
- Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell.
- Great by Choice by Jim Collins and Morten T. Hansen.
- The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference by Malcolm Gladwell.
- Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking by Malcolm Gladwell.
- David and Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits, and the Art of Battling Giants by Malcolm Gladwell.
- What the Dog Saw: And Other Adventures by Malcolm Gladwell.
- The Power by Rhonda Byrne.
- The Charisma Myth: How Anyone Can Master the Art and Science of Personal Magnetism by Olivia Fox Cabane.
- Contagious: Why Things Catch On by Jonah Berger.
- The Power of Vulnerability: Teachings of Authenticity, Connection, and Courage by Brené Brown PhD.
- The Drunkard’s Walk: How Randomness Rules Our Lives by Leonard Mlodinow.
- The Color of Heaven by Julianne MacLean.
- The Giver by Lois Lowry.
- How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big: Kind of the Story of My Life by Scott Adams.
- 10% Happier: How I Tamed the Voice in My Head, Reduced Stress Without Losing My Edge, and Found a Self-Help That Actually Works by Dan Harris.
- Men, Women and Worthiness: The Experience of Shame and the Power of Being Enough by Brené Brown PhD.
- Predictably Irrational: The Hidden Forces That Shape Our Decisions by Dan Ariely.
- Think Like a Freak: The Authors of Freakonomics Offer to Retrain Your Brain by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner.
- Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption by Laura Hillenbrand.
- Drunk Tank Pink: And Other Unexpected Forces that Shape How We Think, Feel, and Behave by Adam Alter.
- The Alchemist: A Fable About Following Your Dream by Paulo Coelho.
- Alcoholics Anonymous, 4th Edition by A.A. World Services Inc.
- 80/20 Sales and Marketing: The Definitive Guide to Working Less and Making More by Perry Marshall.
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle.
- Youtility: Why Smart Marketing Is About Help Not Hype by Jay Baer.
- What I Learned Losing a Million Dollars by Jim Paul, Brendan Moynihan, and Jack Schwager.
- What on Earth Have I Done?: Stories, Observations, and Affirmations by Robert Fulghum.
- Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions by Alcoholics Anonymous World Service Inc.
- Daily Reflections: A Book of Reflections by A.A. Members for A.A. Members by Alcoholics Anonymous World Service Inc.
- Twenty-Four Hours a Day (Hazelden Meditations Book 1) by Anonymous.
- A New Earth: Awakening Your Life’s Purpose by Eckhart Tolle.
- No Place to Hide: Edward Snowden, the NSA, and the U.S. Surveillance State by Glenn Greenwald.
- The Journey Into Yourself by Eckhart Tolle.
- Freedom from the World by Eckhart Tolle.
- How Al-Anon Works for Families and Friends of Alcoholics by Al-Anon Family Groups.
- Silence: The Power of Quiet in a World Full of Noise by Thich Nhat Hanh.
- The Eckhart Tolle Audio Collection by Eckhart Tolle.
- Stillness Speaks by Eckhart Tolle.
- Practicing the Power of Now: Teachings, Meditations, and Exercises from the Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle.
- The Deepest Truth of Human Existence by Eckhart Tolle.
- The Miracle of Mindfulness: An Introduction to the Practice of Meditation by Thich Nhat Hanh.
- Realizing the Power of Now: An In-Depth Retreat with Eckhart Tolle by Eckhart Tolle.
- The Art of Presence by Eckhart Tolle.
- The Doorway into Now: Transcending Our Obsession with Time by Eckhart Tolle.
- Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon’s Near-Death Experience and Journey into the Afterlife by Eben Alexander.
- Touching the Eternal: A Retreat on the Heart of Spiritual Surrender by Eckhart Tolle.
- Practicing Presence: A Guide for the Spiritual Teacher and Health Practitioner by Eckhart Tolle.
- The Map of Heaven: How Science, Religion, and Ordinary People Are Proving the Afterlife by Eben Alexander.
- How Google Works by Eric Schmidt, Jonathan Rosenberg, and Alan Eagle.
- The Flowering of Human Consciousness: Everyone’s Life Purpose by Eckhart Tolle.
- The End of College: Creating the Future of Learning and the University of Everywhere by Kevin Carey.
- Napoleon Hill in His Own Voice: Rare Recordings of His Lectures by Napoleon Hill.
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.
- Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman.
- Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse and Joachim Neugroschel.
- Influence: Science and Practice, ePub, 5th Edition Robert B. Cialdini.
- The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom.
- Rising Strong: How the Ability to Reset Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead by Brené Brown.
- From Stillness to Presence: Discovering Our Identity Beyond the Personal by Eckhart Tolle.
- Awakening in the Now: Accessing the Transformational Power of ‘Space Consciousness’ by Eckhart Tolle.
- The Secret of Self-Realization by Eckhart Tolle.
- At the Source of Being: Teachings on the Arising of the Awakened State by Eckhart Tolle.
- Waking Up: Volume 1: Over 30 Perspectives on Spiritual Awakening – What Does It Really Mean? Volume 1 by Tara Brach, Reggie Ray, Sally Kempton, Loch Kelly, Eckhart Tolle, and Jack Kornfield.
- The Simple Truth: Discovering the Pathway from Suffering to Peace by Eckhart Tolle.
- Through the Open Door: To the Vastness of Your True Being by Eckhart Tolle.
- Meditations for a New Earth by Kim Eng and Eckhart Tolle.
- Creativity, Inc.: Overcoming the Unseen Forces That Stand in the Way of True Inspiration by Ed Catmull and Amy Wallace.
- Adapt: Why Success Always Starts with Failure by Tim Harford.
- Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus: The Classic Guide to Understanding the Opposite Sex by John Gray.
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing by Marie Kondo.
- Street Smarts: An All-Purpose Tool Kit for Entrepreneurs by Norm Brodsky and Bo Burlingham.
- How Not to Die: Discover the Foods Scientifically Proven to Prevent and Reverse Disease by Michael Greger MD and Gene Stone.
- Scientific Advertising by Mr. Claude C. Hopkins.
- Shift into Freedom: A Training in the Science and Practice of Open-Hearted Awareness by Loch Kelly.
- Bringing Stillness into Everyday Life: Teachings to Free Yourself from a Thought-Based Identity by Eckhart Tolle.
- Living a Life of Inner Peace by Eckhart Tolle.
- Entering the Now by Eckhart Tolle.
- Awaken the Giant Within by Anthony Robbins.
- In the Presence of a Great Mystery by Eckhart Tolle.
- Know That “I Am” by Eckhart Tolle.
- The Realization of Being: A Guide to Experiencing Your True Identity by Eckhart Tolle.
- Gateways to Now by Eckhart Tolle.
- A Course in Miracles: Combined Volume by Foundation For Inner Peace.
- Eckhart Tolle’s Findhorn Retreat by Eckhart Tolle.
- Living the Liberated Life and Dealing with the Pain-Body by Eckhart Tolle.
- Transmuting Suffering into Peace by Eckhart Tolle.
- The Time Is Now by Eckhart Tolle.
- The Deepest Truth of Human Existence: Discovering Your Essential Nature by Eckhart Tolle.
- Transcending the Ego: Finding Our Roots in Being by Eckhart Tolle.
- Tao Te Ching by Laozi and Stephen Mitchell.
- The Illusion of Time: Breaking Free from the Pull of Past and Future by Eckhart Tolle.
- The Girl with the Lower Back Tattoo Amy Schumer.
- Option B: Facing Adversity, Building Resilience, and Finding Joy by Sheryl Sandberg and Adam Grant.
- Enlightened Relationships: The Ultimate Training Ground for Practicing Presence by Eckhart Tolle.
- The Art of Asking: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Let People Help by Amanda Palmer and Brené Brown.
- Between Breaths: A Memoir of Panic and Addiction by Elizabeth Vargas.
- The More Beautiful World Our Hearts Know Is Possible by Charles Eisenstein.
- The War of Art: Winning the Inner Creative Battle by Steven Pressfield.
- Whole: Rethinking the Science of Nutrition by T. Colin Campbell and Howard Jacobson.
- MONEY Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom by Tony Robbins.
- Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of Nike by Phil Knight.
- What You Feel You Can Heal by John Gray.
- The Universe Has Your Back: Transform Fear into Faith by Gabrielle Bernstein.
- The Gifts of Imperfect Parenting: Raising Children with Courage, Compassion, and Connection by Brené Brown PhD.
- Why Mars and Venus Collide: Understanding How Men and Women Cope Differently with Stress by John Gray.
- Happy Money: The Science of Smarter Spending by Elizabeth Dunn and Michael Norton.
- Unshakeable: Your Financial Freedom Playbook by Tony Robbins.
- Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson.
- Stumbling on Happiness by Daniel Gilbert.
- Surely You’re Joking, Mr. Feynman by Richard P. Feynman.
- Genghis Khan and the Making of the Modern World by Jack Weatherford.
- Zero to One: Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Future by Peter Thiel and Blake Masters.
- Theft by Finding: Diaries (1977-2002) by David Sedaris.
- You Are a Badass at Making Money: Master the Mindset of Wealth by Jen Sincero.
- Black Privilege: Opportunity Comes to Those Who Create It by Charlamagne Tha God.
- Captivate: The Science of Succeeding with People by Vanessa Van Edwards.
- Benjamin Franklin: An American Life by Walter Isaacson.
- Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products by Nir Eyal and Ryan Hoover.
- The Automatic Customer: Creating a Subscription Business in Any Industry by John Warrillow.
- 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene.
- Kiss and Make-Up by Gene Simmons.
- Braving the Wilderness: The Quest for True Belonging and the Courage to Stand Alone by Brené Brown.
- Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life: Living the Wisdom of the Tao by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer.
- The Secrets of the Power of Intention by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer.
- The Importance of Being Extraordinary by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer and Eckhart Tolle.
- Sustaining Presence in the Face of Catastrophe: Teachings on Awakening to Our Essential Nature by Eckhart Tolle.
- Freedom from the World: Bridging the Dimensions of Form and Formlessness by Eckhart Tolle.
- Rising Strong as a Spiritual Practice by Brené Brown PhD LMSW.
- Eckhart Tolle on Great Western Classics: Reflections on the Writings of Ralph Waldo Emerson, Marcus Aurelius, Epictetus, Thomas a Kempis, and Plutarch by Eckhart Tolle.
- Becoming a Teacher of Presence: Bringing Awareness to the Service of Others by Eckhart Tolle.
- Memories of Heaven by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer and Dee Garnes.
- Dying to Be Me: My Journey from Cancer, to Near Death, to True Healing by Anita Moorjani.
- Book of Forgiving: The Fourfold Path for Healing Ourselves and Our World by Desmond Tutu and Mpho Tutu.
- The Book of Joy: Lasting Happiness in a Changing World by Dalai Lama, Desmond Tutu, and Douglas Carlton Abrams.
- I Can’t Make This Up: Life Lessons by Kevin Hart.
- The Dip by Seth Godin.
- Nonviolent Communication: Create Your Life, Your Relationships, and Your World in Harmony with Your Values by Marshall Rosenberg PhD.
- Punished by Rewards: The Trouble with Gold Stars, Incentive Plans, A’s, Praise, and Other Bribes by Alfie Kohn.
- On the Shortness of Life by Lucius Seneca.
- To Heaven and Back: A Doctor’s Extraordinary Account of Her Death, Heaven, Angels, and Life Again: A True Story by Mary C. Neal Md.
- Life After Life: The Bestselling Original Investigation That Revealed “Near-Death Experiences” by Raymond Moody.
- Life at Death by Kenneth Ring.
- Feeling Good Together: The Secret to Making Troubled Relationships Work by David D. Burns M.D.
- Judgment Detox: Release the Beliefs That Hold You Back from Living a Better Life by Gabrielle Bernstein.
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life by Mark Manson.
- Win Bigly: Persuasion in a World Where Facts Don’t Matter by Scott Adams.
- Born a Crime: Stories from a South African Childhood by Trevor Noah.
- Soul Survivor: The Reincarnation of a World War II Fighter Pilot by Bruce Leininger and Andrea Leininger.
- Wishes Fulfilled: Mastering the Art of Manifesting by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer.
- Healing Through Past-Life Regression…and Beyond by Mira Kelley.
- Many Lives, Many Masters: The True Story of a Prominent Psychiatrist, His Young Patient, and the Past-Life Therapy That Changed Both Their Lives by Brian L. Weiss.
- Messages from the Masters: Tapping into the Power of Love by Brian L. Weiss.
- Same Soul, Many Bodies: Discover the Healing Power of Future Lives through Progression Therapy by Brian L. Weiss.
- Through Time Into Healing: Discovering the Power of Regression Therapy to Erase Trauma and Transform Mind, Body, and Relationships by Brian L. Weiss.
- Miracles Happen: The Transformational Healing Power of Past-life Memories by Brian L. Weiss and Amy E. Weiss.
- Radical Love: Teachings from the Islamic Mystical Tradition by Omid Safi.
- Only Love Is Real: A Story of Soulmates Reunited by Brian L. Weiss.
- Love, Medicine and Miracles: Lessons Learned about Self-Healing from a Surgeon’s Experience with Exceptional Patients by Bernie S. Siegel.
- The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz.
- My Lie: A True Story of False Memory by Meredith Maran.
- The Denial of Death by Ernest Becker.
- I Can See Clearly Now by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer.
- Wayne Dyer’s Ultimate Library by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer.
- The Wayne Dyer Audio Collection by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer.
- Secrets to Manifesting Your Destiny by by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer.
- Excuses Begone!: How to Change Lifelong, Self-Defeating Thinking Habits by by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer.
- Happy Endings: The Tales of a Meaty-Breasted Zilch by Jim Norton.
- ARIGO: Surgeon of the Rusty Knife by John G. Fuller.
- Applying the Wisdom of the Ages: Eternal Truths to Transform Your Life by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer.
- Left to Tell: Discovering God Amidst the Rwandan Holocaust by Immaculee Ilibagiza and Steve Erwin.
- Out of My Mind by Alan Arkin.
- Journey of Souls: Case Studies of Life Between Lives by Michael Newton.
- Destiny of Souls: New Case Studies of Life Between Lives by Michael Newton.
- Financial Peace by Dave Ramsey.
- Co-Creating at Its Best: A Conversation Between Master Teachers by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer and Esther Hicks.
- The Law of Attraction: The Basics of the Teachings of Abraham by Esther Hicks and Jerry Hicks.
- The Amazing Power of Deliberate Intent, Part I by Esther Hicks and Jerry Hicks
- Physicians’ Untold Stories: Miraculous experiences doctors are hesitant to share with their patients, or ANYONE by Scott Kolbaba.
- Natural Cures “They” Don’t Want You To Know About by Kevin Trudeau.
- Super Attractor Methods for Manifesting a Life Beyond Your Wildest Dreams by Gabrielle Bernstein.
- Super Human: The Bulletproof Plan to Age Backward and Maybe Even Live Forever by Dave Asprey.
- Inner Wisdom Volume 1 & 2 by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer.
- Applying the 10 Secrets for Success and Inner Peace by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer.
- The Power of Intention: Learning to Co-create Your World Your Way: Live Lecture by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer.
- Ask and It Is Given: Learning to Manifest Your Desires by Esther Hicks and Jerry Hicks.
- Inside Out: A Memoir by Demi Moore.
- What Do You Really Want for Your Children by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer.
- The Alter Ego Effect: Defeat the Enemy, Unlock Your Heroic Self, and Start Kicking Ass by Todd Herman.
- The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan.
- The Way of the Superior Man by David Deida.
Books in my library I intend to read next:
- Recovery: Freedom from Our Addictions by Russell Brand.
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol Dweck.
- Bridging Two Realms: Learn to Communicate with Your Loved Ones on the Other Side by John Holland.
- The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles.
- The Amazing Power of Deliberate Intent, Part II by Esther Hicks and Jerry Hicks.
- The Vortex: Where the Law of Attraction Assembles All Cooperative Relationships by Esther Hicks and Jerry Hicks.
- A Return to Love Workshop: The Basics of A Course in Miracles by Marianne Williamson.
- Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones by James Clear.
- The Top Five Regrets of the Dying: A Life Transformed by the Dearly Departing by Bronnie Ware.
- Uri: A journal of the mystery of Uri Geller by Andrija Puharich.