The coronavirus pandemic has led to a significant rise in the use of video conferencing platforms, and in particular the Zoom platform.
Zoom was popular with businesses before the pandemic and it is sure to be even more popular afterwards.
In this guide you will learn exactly what Zoom is and what it has to offer, as well as how you can use it effectively in your business. You will find all of the most important setup and configuration details.
You will also find a number of proven tactics in this guide to increase engagement. There are some great personal strategies you can use as well as the Zoom built-in features.
- What Is Zoom?
- Why You Need To Use Zoom In Your Business
- Getting Started with Zoom
- Zoom Tips and Tricks
- The Power Of Zoom Webinars
- Setting Up And Scheduling Your Zoom Webinars
- Personal Strategies For Increasing Engagement With Zoom
- Things To Do In Zoom Meetings To Increase Engagement
- Zoom For Business Best Practices
The coronavirus pandemic has changed the way that businesses operate across the world.
In 2019 more than 50% of Fortune 500 organizations were using Zoom.
More and more business owners and individuals want to know how Zoom can help them to improve and grow their businesses.
The Zoom webinar platform offers you a great opportunity to generate more leads and sales.
It is essential that you set your webinars up the right way and provide a high value delivery so that your attendees will turn into your customers.
Keeping your audience engaged in your Zoom events is essential.
Here is what you will learn in this guide:
- what Zoom is and what it has to offer
- how you can use Zoom effectively in your business
- the tips and tricks that Zoom masters use to get the best results from using the Zoom platform
- how to set your webinars up the right way and provide a high value delivery so that your attendees will turn into your customers
- the best strategies and tactics for you to increase engagement